Website regulations of Nanoformula sc
- GENERAL PROVISIONS.
Regulations – these regulations;
Service Provider – Nanoformula sc company with registered office at 62-040 Puszczykowo, ul. Berwińskiego 3, Poland, Tax number (NIP) 7831747596, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: 00 48 618 133 456
User – a natural person who uses the Service provided electronically by the Service Provider;
Ambassador – a natural person, a company acting under the authority of Nanoformula sc as part of the Nano Ceramic Protect Ambassador program
Service – website placed especially in the domain www.nanoceramicprotect.com
Services – all services provided electronically by the Service Provider to Users based on these Regulations;
Commercial information – any information intended, directly or indirectly, to promote the goods, services or image of the entrepreneur, with the exception of information enabling communication by means of electronic communication with a specific person and information about goods and services that does not achieve commercial effect desired by the entity that distributes it, in particular without remuneration or other benefits from producers, sellers and service providers;
Provision of the service by electronic means – performance of the service provided without the simultaneous presence of the parties (at a distance), by transmitting data at the individual request of the Service Receiver, transmitted and received by means of electronic processing devices, including digital compression, and data storage, which is entirely broadcast, received or transmitted by means of telecommunications network within the meaning of the Act of July 16, 2004 r. – Telecommunications law;
- The Regulations define general principles of the Website’s operation, including general rules for the provision of services by the Service Provider, provided electronically within the meaning ofThe Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services .
- The website is administered by the Service Provider.
- The Regulations are made available by the Service Provider free of charge before the conclusion of the contract for the provision of electronic services, and also at the request of the User in a manner that allows obtaining, reproducing and recording the content of the Regulations using the ICT system used by the User.
- Individual services on the Website may be subject to separate regulations. The Service Provider defines in the Service which services are subject to such separate regulations. The regulations of the Brand Ambassador are subject to separate regulations
- The website is adapted to work with theFirefox, Chrome browser. The Service Provider makes every effort to ensure compatibility of the Website withother browsers, however, using them may cause some Website functionalities to work improperly. In order to use all the functionalities of the Website, it is recommended to update the browser on a current basis. To use some of the services provided on the Website, it is necessary to have an email account. It is recommended to enablecookiesin your browser for full and correct use of the Services.
- The status of the Website User is obtained by every natural person using it who has, to the extent necessary, legal capacity. Use of the Website is voluntary. In the event of non-acceptance of any of the provisions of the Regulations, the person is obliged not to use the Website.
- Users of the Website are obliged to comply with the Regulations of the Website.
- Access to the Website for Users is possible on two levels: an unregistered user, a registered user
- Registration on the Website makes it possible to use the Services offered on the Website, available only to Users who have the status of Registered Users.
- The User’s status is free, regardless of whether the User has the status of a registered or unregistered User
- Registration as part of the Nanoformula website
- In order to register directly from the Website, it is required that the concerned User fill in the appropriate form generated by the Website.
- The form requires the User concerned to provide data for which he will be asked as part of the form. They will be:
- User’s e-mail address;
- The proposed password, the User remains the administrator of his password and in this respect is solely responsible for all activities related to the use of this password. The user is required to maintain the password in strict confidence.
- User registration on the Website is also possible by selecting the appropriate option (expression of the will to create an account) by a User previously unregistered. The data provided by the User when creating an account in the procedure of making purchases in the Online Store (address, first and last name, telephone number and company and Tax Number NIP for entrepreneurs) will be processed in order to perform the order placed in the Online Store and stored as part of the User account, due to on the fact that the Website offers registered Users the ability to place orders in the Online Store without having to provide data for each order. The data may also be processed for the purposes and to the extent specified by the consents expressed by the User.
- CONCLUSION AND TERMINATION OF THE AGREEMENT. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AGREEMENT.
- The contract for the provision of electronic services is provided by the User at the time the Service begins to start, i. e. respectively: (1) in the case of the Website Service – at the moment of entering the Website URL, (2) after registering or logging – in the case of Services to the provision of which registration is required, (3) in the case of Services provided at the User’s express request, i. e. in particular, the Commenting on materials on the Website – at the time of filling and sending the appropriate form and / or the moment the User wishes to provide a specific Services and / or after meeting the requirements specified by the Service Provider.
- The contract for the provision of services by electronic means shall be terminated as soon as: (1) the User leaves the Website;(2) deregistration from the Website by the User (deactivation of the Account);(3) resignation by the User from a given Service (by sending an email requesting in the subject scope to the e-mail address: email@example.com or by filling in an appropriate form (if available for the given Service) on the Website; (4) decision Service Provider terminating the contract, which may be caused by violations of the Regulations on the part of the User (in particular, the fact that any of the User’s statements are not true, violation of the rights of other Users, Service Provider) – the Service Provider’s actions in this respect are taken in accordance with detailed provisions of the Regulations), (b) the Refusal of the User to provide the Service Provider with necessary consents or data necessary to provide the Service, (c) technical problems on the part of the User, rendering it impossible for the Service Provider to provide it.
- The right to terminate the contract for the provision of electronic services is granted to the User at any time (without notice period).
- The user who is a consumer may withdraw from the contract for the provision of electronic services within 14 days of its conclusion.
- Withdrawal from the contract, the User makes by sending a statement of withdrawal from the Agreement in writing (to the address of the Service Provider: u. Berwińskiego 3, 62-040 Puszczykowo, Poland). The Service Provider provides a model withdrawal from the contract for the provision of electronic services, which can be used by the User on the website. However, using the model withdrawal form is not mandatory.
- The right to withdraw from the contract for the provision of electronic services is not entitled to the User if, with his consent, the Service Provider began to provide the Service before the lapse of 14 days from the conclusion of the contract.
- The User is informed about the loss of the right to withdraw from the contract in accordance with applicable law.
- UNREGISTERING YOU FROM THE WEBSITE – DEACTIVATION OF AN ACCOUNT
- The User is entitled at any time (without notice) to terminate the contract for the provision of electronic services, in particular by requesting to unregister from the Website.
- Unregistration is done by sending an email from request to deactivate your account to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the event of removal of any personal data provided in the form on the User’s request, necessary to register or withdraw acceptance of the Service Regulations, further provision of services by the Service Provider is impossible and thus results in deactivation of the Account of the User.
- Deactivation of the Profile also results in violation of any of the provisions of the Regulations, in particular, the truthfulness of statements of a given User, violation of the rights of other Users, Service Provider, other third parties or behavior on the Website contrary to the provisions of the Regulations (with taking into account the provisions of section 7 of the EXCLUSIVE RIGHTS).
- The fact of deactivation of the Account is each time communicated to a given User via a message sent by the Service Provider to the e-mail address provided during registration.
- THE USE BY THE USERS BY THE SERVICE
- The User is obliged to use the Website in a manner consistent with the Regulations, legal regulations, rules of social coexistence, customs accepted on the Internet (Netiquette) and good manners.
- The user is in particular obliged to:
- refrain from actions that may hinder or disrupt the Website, in particular those that may make the use of the Website more difficult for other Users;
- not providing false personal data, in particular, it is unacceptable to create non-existent users and transfer personal data of other people as their own personal data, use other users’ accounts or share their own accounts with other people;
- refrain from actions that may affect the privacy of other Users, in particular collecting, processing and disseminating information about other Users without their individual consent, as well as refraining from violating the secrecy of correspondence;
- not using the Website – also indirectly – to send unsolicited commercial information;
- update the data necessary to contact a given User;
- refrain from actions violating the reputation of the Service Provider and entities cooperating with it;
- refrain from any actions that violate the privacy and reputation of others;
- placing on the Website and transmitting through it content or materials contrary to applicable law or with the rules of social coexistence, vulgar, obscene and pornographic content, contentcommonly considered offensive, violating the personal rights of others, unauthorized use of someone else’s image, encouraging to commit a crime , propagating violence, morally reprehensible, violating the good customs and principles of Netiquette;
- refrain from otherbehaviorsthat could be objectively considered as obviously undesirable behavior, reprehensible or contrary to the purpose of the Website. 3
- In addition, during the discussion between the Website Users, all behavior standards that apply during normal conversation are applicable. Scream (writing in large letters), imperative forms and phrases commonly considered vulgar are unwelcome and using them may result in a warning, deletion of the entry, and in extreme cases – removal of the account ( ban ). In particular, posts containing threats and insults are prohibited. In addition, Users should take care of grammatical and spelling correctness of posted posts.
- In case of any questions regarding the functioning of the Website or the way of using it, the User may contact technical support by sending an e-mail message to the following address: email@example.com
- EXCLUSIVE RIGHTS
- All materials contained in the resources of the Website, including in particular texts, photos, infographics, film materials, sound, navigation solutions, selection and layout of content and graphics, compilations, software and databases, are the subject of intangible property rights to works or databases Service providers or third parties are protected under the Act on Copyright and Related Rights, the Act on the Protection of Databases and International Conventions to which the Republic of Poland is a party. Markings placed on the Website are protected on the basis of the Act – Industrial Property Law.
- With the inclusion of a given content or material, the User grants to the Service Provider a free non-exclusive license to all works contained in them in the scope of the content necessary for publication within the Website. The license is granted for an indefinite period, without territorial restrictions, with the right to sub-license.
- The User allows the Service Provider to exercise personal rights to the works indicated in point 2 above, to the extent necessary to publish them on the Website.
- It is unacceptable for Users to use the materials referred to in item 1 above to the extent beyond the use permitted under applicable law. In particular, it is prohibited to:
- reproduction of these materials and placing them in other Internet Services or making them available to third parties in any other way, in whole or in part, beyond the permitted law;
- placing referrals to the Website in such a way as to make it difficult or impossible to know the origin of the materials;
- reproduction of materials on carriers;
- dissemination and placing on the market of such produced copies;
- dissemination of materials or graphics regardless of the reasons or purpose of such dissemination. The above provisions shall apply accordingly to the graphic design of the Website.
- The User declares that he has legal titles to all content and other materials published by him on the Website to the extent necessary for their publication in the Service Provider’s media, as well as for the promotion and advertising of the Service Provider’s media. The user represents and warrants that:
- the content and materials do not violate the rights or personal rights of third parties;
- content and materials are free of legal defects;
- the use of such content and materials by the Service Provider will not infringe rights or legally protected goods of third parties;
- content and materials comply with applicable law.
- It is unacceptable for Users to post content and other materials on the Website that are:
- contrary to the law or principles of social coexistence;
- approving or calling for hatred, violence, racial or religious hatred, fascism, Nazism, communism;
- defamatory, insulting or violating the protected interests of third parties;
- obscene, pornographic, vulgar or otherwise contrary to accepted moral norms or which may endanger juveniles;
- being an advertisement or unsolicited commercial information;
- for removing, modifying, damaging, obstructing access to IT data, interfering with the processing, collection or transfer of such data, disrupting the operation of IT systems or networks, interfering with or removing technical safeguards and DRM systems;
- enabling unauthorized access to information stored in any computer systems or telecommunications networks, in particular access codes and passwords.
- The Service Provider is entitled at any time to the right to evaluate all content and materials posted or posted on the Website, in terms of compliance with the requirements of the Regulations or Netiquette and the law. In the event of the User placing materials on the Website contrary to the applicable law or placing any other unlawful material on the Website, the User will receive a warning from the Service Provider, and in the event of failure to comply with it, his Account will be deactivated. The above does not preclude the Service Provider from taking the actions indicated in point 8 below.
- If the Service Provider receives information about the unlawful nature of the materials included on the Website, the Service Provider shall be entitled to make a decision on their removal in accordance with the provisions of The Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services .
- COMPLAINT PROCEDURE
- The User has the right to file complaints regarding the Services provided by the Service Provider as part of the Website.
- The entity authorized to consider the complaint is the Service Provider.
- Complaints should be sent in particular to the address firstname.lastname@example.org in electronic form (the e-mail message in the subject field should contain the word: “complaint”) and should contain: (1) the subject of the complaint and justification (2) the User’s name (first name, name, address, e-mail address). The Service Provider also accepts complaints filed with the use of traditional postal items, sent to the correspondence address: Nanoformula sc with registered office at 62-040 Puszczykowo, ul. Berwińskiego 3, Poland, with an inscription “Nanoformula. pl complaint” on the envelope.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to request the User to complete the information contained in the complaint if the information provided by the User is incomplete and the complaint will not be considered by the Service Provider.
- Complaints will be considered by the Service Provider within 14 days of their receipt. The Service Provider’s decision regarding the complaint will be forwarded to the User at the e-mail address indicated in the complaint.
- LIABILITY / RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE SERVICE PROVIDER AND USER
- The Service Provider undertakes to make every effort to ensure the proper operation of the Website and its availability around the clock, and to ensure that the information posted on the Website is of the highest quality.
- The Service Provider undertakes to make every effort to ensure that any technical inaccuracies and typographical errors in the information contained on the Website are eliminated on an ongoing basis.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to:
- Changes in the usable features and capabilities of the Website, in particular the scope and type of services and functionalities, keeping the appropriate procedure for informing Users about the changes introduced, with the proviso that in the case of changes consisting in deleting specific functionalities of the Website, the procedure provided for in point 1 of Chapter XII will be applied“Final provisions” ;
- Periodic technical breaks necessary to develop the Website and minimize the risk of failure. The Service Provider will make every effort to ensure that they do not affect the quality of the services provided on the Website;
- Cessation, after prior notification of the User and summoning him to cease the violations, to provide services on the Website in relation to the User who violates the provisions of the Regulations.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to resign from running the Website after informing Users about this fact.
- The Service Provider undertakes to make every effort to ensure that all applications placed within the Website work properly.
- The service provider does not provide archiving services for files, data or information.
- Product information presented on the Website does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code. The products may be presented as part of the Website in combination with additional equipment, not covered by the price indicated on them, however, each time the User will be informed
- SPECIFIC PROVISIONS – INDIVIDUAL SERVICES WITHIN THE SERVICE
The following services are provided as part of the Website:
Providing the content of the Website
The Service Provider at every individual request of the User provides a service to display the content of the Website, including in particular: the Nano Ceramic Protect product catalog, tips related to the use of products.
- PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- The administrator of your personal data provided by you in connection with the use of certain Website functionalities is Nanoformula sc with registered office at 62-040 Puszczykowo, ul. Berwińskiego 3, Poland, Tax Number (NIP) 7831747596, e-mail: email@example.com, phone: 0048 618 133 456 (hereinafter referred to as “Administrator”).
- The administrator indicates the contact details of the Data Protection Supervisor appointed by the Administrator, with whom you can contact in all matters related to the protection of personal data: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal data provided by you during registration, subsequent editing of the account on the Nanoceramicprotect. pl website and at the moment of joining the services provided electronically (eg filling out the form to create your profile on the Website, making purchases in the Online Store, performing the valuation of the service using the Ambassador’s code), will be processed by Nanoformula , primarily, for the purpose of executing a contract for the provision of electronic services under the conditions described in the regulations (establishing, shaping content, changing or terminating the legal relationship within the services provided on the Website and considering possible complaints). The legal basis for such processing is art. 6 par. 1 letter b) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter “General data protection regulation”). In addition, these data will be processed by Nanoformula for the purpose of marketing own services (in cases where the law allows the processing of data for this purpose without the consent of the data subject), based on the legal basis specified in art. 6 par. 1 lit. f) of the General Data Protection Regulation.
- If you use the option of registering on the Website from the level of Facebook social network or through a Google account, Nanoformula receives from these websites your email address and your name, if they have been made available.
- The personal data provided / made available by you may also be used by Nanoformula for other purposes if you express a separate, optional consent to such processing.
- Your personal data will be stored for the duration of the contract for the provision of electronic services concluded within the Website and after its completion, in order to implement by Nanoformula the rights and obligations arising from applicable law, including in particular tax obligations.
- You have the right to access your personal data, rectify them, delete or limit processing, the right to object to further processing (if the basis for processing is the legitimate interest of the administrator), the right to transfer personal data and the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body regarding the protection of personal data.
- Providing personal data during registration or use of services on the Website is voluntary, but necessary in order to register on the Website or use services that require providing personal data on the Website.
- Any consent expressed by you, if any, regarding the processing of your personal data or sending commercial information may be revoked at any time. All correspondence in the aboveshould be directed to the Administrator at the following address: email@example.com
- FINAL PROVISIONS
- The Service Provider has the right to change the provisions of the Regulations. Information regarding amendments to the Regulations will be communicated to Users within 7 days before their entry into force by placing information on the Website and (in the case of Registered Users) by electronic means by sending a system message to registered Users of the Website to the e-mail address provided during registration.
- The registered user has the right to immediately terminate the contract for the provision of electronic services immediately after receiving the information indicated in point 1 above, using the procedure described in the chapter “Deregistration of the user from the Website / Deactivation of the account”. An unregistered user who does not accept changes in the Regulations should stop using the Website.
- If it is found that any of the provisions of the Regulations is for any reasons, in part or in whole, affected by the sanction of invalidity, the Service Provider undertakes to make such changes to its contents, so that this will be null and void. The invalidity of one of the provisions of the Regulations shall not affect the validity of its other provisions.
- Any disputes that may arise in connection with the application of the Regulations will be resolved by the competent common courts. In the event of a dispute involving out-of-court consumers, its solution may also be used by the ODR internet platform, which is available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ (the e-mail address of the Service Provider for the purpose of contact via the ODR internet platform is as follows: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- These Regulations shall enter into force on 25 May 2018.