1. Who we are
The administrator of your personal data provided by you in connection with the use of certain functionalities of the www.nanoceramicprotect.com website (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) is Nanoformula sc 62-040 Puszczykowo ul. Berwińskiego 3, Poland, Tax Number (NIP) 7831747596. (hereinafter referred to as “Nanoformula”). Our contact details can be found in Section 9 below.
2. Your privacy
During contact with you, we will collect and process your personal data. Personal data includes all information that allows us to identify you as a specific person, e.g. your name, email address or telephone number.
We care about your privacy. We will use your personal data in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations related to data protection and privacy, including pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals in with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter referred to as the “General Data Protection Regulation” or “GDPR”).
From this document you will find out:
- what personal data we collect;
- why we collect this data;
- how we will use them;
- how long will we store them;
- who else will have access to them;
- how can you contact us;
- what rights do you have in relation to the personal data stored by us, including the right to rectify, delete and review your data.
3. What information do we collect?
We collect the following types of information:
(a) Information that we collect when you register your account on the Website
When registering on the Website, we will ask you for some information, including:
- first name and last name;
- Postal address; (Street, house number, apartment number, zip code, city, country);
- e-mail address (e-mail);
- cell phone number;
- password – please store them in a safe place;
- do you want to receive information from us by e-mail, text, email or by phone.
If you use the option of registering on the Website from the level of Facebook social network or through a Google account, Nanoformula receives from these services your e-mail address and name, if they have been made available. If necessary, users’ data may be made available to entities authorized by law.
(b) Information we collect about how you use our portal and applications
If you make purchases with us, browse our site or websites of other organizations where our ads are located or use our applications, we will collect the following information:
- information on any devices used by you (including manufacturer’s data, model, operating system, IP address, type of browser;
- selected products;
- cookies and information about your online behavior and search history when using our website and applications, your location and information about clicking on our ads (including those displayed on websites of other organizations);
- details of purchases made with us;
- photos you have uploaded to our website, mobile platforms and applications.
Please remember that if you create an account on our Website, we will be able to link information collected about you before setting up an account and future information collected by us after its creation.
4. Why do you request this information?
- When you place an order, we need your contact details so that we can complete your order. You may browse our site without providing us with any of the information listed above. When you want to place an order as part of our Website, we will ask you to log in or register so that you can open your customer profile, upload and save images and save your browsing history and preferences, accessing them from any device.
- We will ask for information or collect it when you use our customer support services, including phone calls, instant messengers and video calls.
- We will ask you for permission to send marketing and promotional materials. The consent given by you can be withdrawn at any time in the manner described in the website’s regulations or by sending an email to email@example.com. You do not need to give consent to use the Website.
5. How do we use your personal data?
Below we describe the purposes for which we use your personal data. Under the applicable law, we must also provide a “legal basis for processing”, i.e. inform you on what basis we can use your information; relevant information on this subject is also below. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data by us is: (i) your voluntary and informed consent to the processing of your personal data or (ii) the need to process such data in connection with the performance of the contract concluded with you; or (ii) our legitimate interests (in in this case, we will explain what these interests are).
|The purpose of processing||Legal basis for processing|
|Article 6 paragraph 1 lit. b) FEDEX Necessity resulting from the contract – we use your personal data to perform obligations under the contract concluded with you (eg, delivery of the ordered product, handling complaints, etc.).|
|Article 6 paragraph 1 lit. f) GDPR Legitimate interests – we use your personal data to contact you in order to get feedback on the product or service you have ordered.|
|Article 6 paragraph 1 lit. f) GDPR. Legally legitimate interests – we use your personal data to send you current information about our services and to answer your questions.|
|Article 6 paragraph 1 lit. f) GDPR or art. 6 par. 1 lit. a) GDPR Legal interests – we use your personal data to send you this information. In some cases (for example, if required by law), we will ask your permission to process your personal information before sending such information.|
|Article 6 paragraph 1 lit. f) GDPR. Legally legitimate interests – we use your personal data to send you special offers and adjust the way you use the services offered on the network.|
|Article 6 paragraph 1 lit. f) GDPR Legitimate interests – we use your personal data to provide services of the best quality to you and other clients.|
|Article 6 paragraph 1 lit. f) GDPR Legitimate interests – we use your personal data to customize the experience of using our digital services to meet your needs.|
|Article 6 paragraph 1 lit. f) GDPR Legitimate interests – we use your personal data to protect against illegal activities. In some cases, we may also be required to disclose your personal information (for example to law enforcement authorities) under applicable law.|
|Article 6 paragraph 1 lit. f) GDPR Legitimate interests – we use your personal data to respond to any claims you make against us. In some cases, we may also be required to disclose personal information under applicable law (for example, in connection with proceedings before a court).|
Our websites and applications are not intended for children, therefore we do not collect data about children, as far as we know that we are dealing with such data.
6. How long do we keep your personal data?
Under current legal provisions, we may store your personal data no longer than it is necessary to achieve the purposes for which we use them. The period for which we store your personal data will be determined based on a number of criteria including the purposes for which we use data, the amount and sensitivity of data, the potential risks related to unauthorized use or disclosure of data and our obligations under legal and supervisory provisions. More detailed information regarding the period of storage of your personal data by us can be found in the regulations of individual services provided by Nanoformula.
7. Who are we sharing your personal data with?
We may also disclose your personal information (entrust processing) to third parties, including in the following circumstances:
- We use the work of third parties (acting as subcontractors) that perform on our behalf and for our benefit confidently activities involving the processing of personal data. For example, we may employ third party service providers to fulfill orders, deliver parcels, send traditional mail, send SMS and e-mail, maintain and update our customer information databases (including the removal of duplicate or incorrect data), analyze data, to help us develop, provide and improve our services, provide marketing support services, process card payments, conduct research, provide services to clients and handle claims. These third parties have access to the personal data needed to perform their tasks, but they must not use such data for other purposes. We may use the information we receive from third parties to supplement, improve and enrich our customer information databases for purposes such as checking creditworthiness and preventing fraud.
- We may share your personal data with third parties, including the police and other law enforcement agencies, authorized to receive them on the basis of applicable law.
- We may provide personal data to our insurers in the event of a notification or potential claim being filed against us.
- If we sell or acquire any company or asset, we may disclose the personal information we store to the prospective seller or buyer interested in such company or asset. If our company or substantially all of its assets are taken over by a third party (or will be reorganized within our corporate group), the personal data stored by us will be part of the transferred assets.
- We may transfer your personal information to third parties if we are required to disclose or share such data in order to comply with any legal requirements (also in connection with a court order) or to enforce or enforce any agreements with you or your state (in agreements between you and us (or one or more of our subsidiaries)); or to protect our rights, property or safety or ownership or safety of our clients, employees or other third parties.
- We may share anonymous or aggregate data (such as aggregated statistical data or other anonymised data) with third parties.
Nanoformula in written agreements, the content of which is in accordance with the GDPR, entrusted the processing of personal data to entities whose list can be obtained for the ordering.
Links to external websites
Please note that websites and third-party applications are beyond our control. By clicking on links to such websites or accessing such applications, they leave. The state controlled by us. We are not liable for any matters arising from the use of your data by third parties (including personal data).
Where will your personal data be processed?
Your personal data will only be processed in the European Economic Area (EEA).
8. Your rights
You have the right to ask that we:
- They confirmed what personal data we hold about you and provided you with a copy of this data;
- They have rectified any incorrect personal data;
- They have removed your personal data if there is no valid reason for their further storage;
- Temporarily suspend the use of personal data concerning you, if you dispute our right to use them;
- They have stopped using your personal data unless we provide a reasonable reason why we must continue to store this data, e.g. to maintain the product warranty;
- They have stopped using your personal data to send you marketing materials.
- They have provided you with your personal data in a structured and commonly used electronic format or have sent such information directly to another company if it is technically possible. The above provision applies when we use your personal data on the basis of your consent or because it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you (see section How we use your personal data above).
We want to make sure that your personal data that we store and your preferences regarding the method of contact are accurate and up-to-date. If any information is incorrect, please contact us (details below) so that we can correct it.
9. How can you contact us?
To update your data or request a copy of your personal data, or contact us in any other matter regarding the protection of personal data:
- You can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can contact us at the following phone number: 0048618133456
10. Protection of your personal data
Nanoformula treats privacy protection, including the protection of your personal data as a priority and makes every effort to protect this privacy. Nanoformula takes all precautions to ensure that personal data provided by Website users is protected against loss, destruction, disclosure, unauthorized access or improper use of data. With appropriate actions, users can contribute to the security of their personal data on the Internet (including through frequent change of access password, the use of a combination of letters and numbers in them). Personal data provided during registration on the Website and data used for logging are secured during transmission by electronic means using cryptographic means of personal data protection (https protocol).
Sending information over the Internet is not completely secure; the associated risk is common across the entire network and does not specifically affect our services. We can not guarantee the security of your data (including personal data) sent to our sites; You submit all transfer operations at your own risk.
You should protect yourself against unauthorized access to your password and computer device. Please remember to log out and close the browser after the session. This will help you protect yourself against the access of other people to your personal data if you share your computer device or use a computer device in a public place such as a library or an internet cafe.
11. Updates to this information